Plan With Me: February Week 3 and 4

24 February


We are now near the end of February and this month, I truly enjoyed my journey on journaling. I have ventured in watercolor painting. I see watercolor artworks usually to this who are into bujos. I enjoy watercolor painting when I was a kid and I didn't know I still have the passion for it not until I tried again. 

I have an 8 watercolor cake set I got as a freebie from an event. I was cleaning my stash last time when I saw it again and then the story of me fueling my passion to it started.

I started with this style just ovals and swatches...


And then to this...

Instagram: @plannercraftertales
Jimin on Spring Day
For this, since I am afraid of errors, I still draw in pencil (lightly) first and then paints using watercolor. I use Simbalion and ordinary paint brushes. Since I saw a lot of good reviews about Symbalion, I bought a 36 cake set. It's a destash from my friend. I got it for ₱230.00 only. Now it's not hard mixing colors. I have 36 palettes already. 😊

Simbalion 36 Warercolor Cakes
My latest artwork is from these scenes from my favorite BTS Music video - Spring Day. 



And this is the final version...



I write my thoughts and plans on the empty spaces of my works. I was so lucky that the paper used on my BTS Season's  Greetings 2018 diary/journal is watercolor friendly. This is how my BTS Diary look like these days. 😇 Will show more on the next days. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

PCT ON INSTAGRAM