Plan with Me: February Week 1 and 2

15 February



Here's a first Plan with me this 2018. I decided to start again this series because I think I might be a ( little 😇)  help to some who are new to this hobby. I think I have influenced some of my the people I know on Facebook to start with this hobby. Decorating planners and journals is fun, darlings! 

The good thing about this generation is that you can easily find inspiration online. Whether photos or videos, you get to see things that can urge you to try something new. In my case, I am a person who have found my safe haven with vertical layouts and sticker kits, but as time goes by, I intend to try something new - ofcourse without leaving my safe haven out. Just trying out new things!

Shared on For Planner ARMYs: BTS Season's Greetings 2018 Diary
Just like what I have mentioned on my comeback post - PCT IS BACK, I have to stick with something easy to do because I am busy these days with business and work. So how did I fair the passed 2 weeks? Remember that photo above I shared last time? Here's how it looks like now.


I was so happy when I got a lot of compliments about this finished page on my BTS Diary. I did some calligraphy (but I am not good with it, I know) and used some stickers. The pens I used are Zig Scroll and Brush and my Unipin 0.1. Basically, this is a page I did to reminisce on when, how and why I became a BTS ARMY. 

Next, I came back with my first love, vertical layouts. I am preparing a special spread for one of the birthday boys so I took out my Kikki K for this. I used a sticker kit by Paper Joy PH. This shop is my favorite for vertical sticker kits. She has a facebook page and etsy shop so you might wanna check out her offers there. 👌

Still an unfinished layout tho. 
Finally, I started again yet another page on my diary for also, a special birthday spread. The finished spread was used as a promotional material for our shop's sticker release. 


I have a watercolor I got from a planner event that I haven't used yet so I decided to try water coloring. Those oval shapes are balloons. I got the idea on Pinterest. I drew the ovals with a pencil first and erased after the water color dried out. I'll show you how it looks like on my next blog post!

Guess that's it for now. Hope I have inspired you in my own little way. Next time, I'll try to give mooooooore details about the things I use to decorate my planner.

LOVE NOTES

I feel so loved with all the messages I received. Here are some I am so proud to brag about. 😁 Thank you so much! 


If you wanna see more of my planner and journal activities, let's be mutuals on Instagram. Follow me at @plannercraftertales. 💋

You Might Also Like

0 comments

PCT ON INSTAGRAM