'YOUR' Concept Photos and Fake Love Themed Journal

20 May


Last week was hectic for BTS' ARMYs! Their comeback music video from the Love Yourself Tear Album was released last Friday. Prior to that, there were sleepless nights for us because we waited for BigHit Entertainment's post about the album tracklist and the comeback teaser. Guys, they only release every 12AM KST which is 11PM PHT. Struggle is real. 😅

And because there were new contents, ofcourse I did what I am into doing these days. Screenshot, layout, print and cut!

Before you go on, check out the music vide of FAKE LOVE by BTS below.  😂


A lot of ARMYs are no joke great fan artists and graphic artists. I do some fan arts and edits but there are a lot of better ones than me. Anyway, I have come across a graphic edit to which I really liked. This ARMY posted combined concept photos per version which she turned to 'kdrama like posters" and I really liked it. Since she posted it on twitter and a lot are reposting, I asked if I can have a copy and print those. I was surprised that she replied to my direct message and said it's okay that I will print.

This is my journal with the graphic edits of Protect_AgustD. 

This is the link of her tweet with the posters: Posters by Protect_AgustD

I didn't do much on that spread because the 4 posters by Protect_AgustD gave the aesthetics already. She reposted this when I tweeted this! she said she likes it! 🙆

But guys, have you noticed how little by little my bullet journaling is changing? I am actually trying not to be messy on my journal anymore. Since I have just transitioned to BuJo, I still don't have a full grasp of it. Slowly but surely. 🙌

Spread // Last week of April // This is how it looks like before

Spread // May 1st week // Slowly changing style
Spread // Euphoria //  Still getting a grasp of it. 

Next theme!

I, along with my friends have long been waiting for the comeback album and title track music video. As expected from Bighit and BTS, the music video is full of aesthetics, deep concepts and awesome acting from the BTS members. When the two comeback teasers were released, I have took screenshots already but the actual title track mv is way different than the teasers. I mean, the plot is different.

Fake Love themed Journal // scenes from comeback teasers 1 and 2
As a dedicated ARMY, I prepared a whole journal spread for "Fake Love". I listed the track list and the achievements of the the song, the album and the music video. 😎

Aren't those photos intriguing? I choose those because it has a touch of "mystery."

Anyway, the boys made another fan song for us, the title is Magic Shop. I got hooked with the lyrics.  I was inspired with the galaxy and milky way theme from the song I tried doing a "galaxy" on my journal. First time, and it was a s-u-c-c-e-s-s.


By the way the lyrics are touching! Parts of the song came from RM's ment during Wings Concert. The song is about them telling us how we (ARMYs), gave the best of them. Open our hearts, make a door and then there is our own Magic Shop. BTS and ARMYs own milky way. I AM NOT CRYING. 😢
// You were the one that made your way to me //
// I do believe in your galaxy //
// I want to listen to your melody //
// Your stars in the Milky Way //
// Don't forget that I found you anyways //
// At the end of my despair //
// You're the last reason //
// For me who was standing at the end of the cliff //

Here is an inspired spread. I wrote the translated lyrics of Magic Shop and on the other side, I did the a spread to highlight events on May. 💜

And yes guys, that's it for the #JournalWithBTS for this week! I hope those who are into Kpop could try also doing this journaling. 

Ciao!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

PCT ON INSTAGRAM