Papermela Hibiscus and Bohemian Collection

22 July




I shared to you how can you beautify your planners using Papermela stickers and clips. Ooops, have you noticed as well that the shop name has changed? From Bella Storia MNL, it is now called Papermela. Well, I think the name best fits the shop. Isn’t it?
Just few weeks ago, I have received new stickers from Domina, the owner. She included her new stickers from  the new Hibiscus Collection and I also personally bought the Boho Chic themed stickers.

 Recently, I replaced my inserts and got Vertical Week on 2 Pages Layout inserts. I find the horizontal one hard to manage. With the vertical layout, the stickers fit perfectly.

Hibiscus Collection

2

Who wouldn’t love florals? I always have an eye for flowers. I decorate my planner with flowers most of the time so Papermela coming up with this made me giddy. I used the sticker with quote to highlight the start of the week – Monday. Then, I also used the half boxes to highlight the days.


Along with the Hibiscut comes also the Chibi stickers. Her cute Chibi stickers completed my week spread! The busy bee chibi below best describes my Thursday because I do a lot of accounting of funds and checking of orders for my business.

Bohemian Collection

I like this Bohemian collection. It looks so chic and minimalist at the same time. I enjoyed filling my vertical boxes with the stickers because stickers can be repositioned. So if I get it wrong on the fist time, i can still remove and stick it again.




Here’s my weekly spread using the Bohemian Collection.

Capture

Every stickers Papermela have are so cute. Please check her collections on Etsy and Instagram below.

Instagram Online Shop: https://www.instagram.com/Papermela

Hello, planner girls! Get 20% discount anytime, any day for your purchase on Papermela. Use my code AIKA20 to get instant 20% discount. *minimum 500 total purchase*

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm loving the sticker loots. Makes me want to buy one of those too. I just clicked through their etsy shop and i'm drooling with the finds. I better be bookmarking their etsy store for future shopping later on.

    ReplyDelete

PCT ON INSTAGRAM