Plan With Me: March

06 April


HELLLOOOO! Yeah I knowwwwwwwww! I have been out for a month! As in no update. :( I'm so sorry! My March was packed with BTS Fan Gatherings. My 2 friends and I were so busy preparing for the products we had to release from our shop. Dealing with suppliers and customers, left and right, production of goods, transactions. Yup. Exhausting. 😓

However, although I am not posting here, I constantly do my journaling and artworks on my My Write Life 2018 and BTS Season's Greetings 2018 respectively. I was able to finish 4 artworks. T.T I really enjoy watercolor paintings nowadays. My fanarts are BTS related as always. I finished a birthday spread for Suga, fanart of J-Hope's album artwork, bias (Jin) spread and Whalien 52 fanart. I do these in between work and business. Huhu. Please love me, guys. 😚

Suga Birthday Spread 
 fanart of J-Hope's album artwork
JIN BIAS SPREAD 💜
Whalien 52 for RM
Let me also tell a story guys, a trend is starting to boom for PH ARMYs (BTS Fans). Well, there are already planner ARMYs before but I think a lot more of fans have found the creative planning hobby enjoyable. Been seeing a lot of posts on twitter (because ARMYs are stan twitters) who are using stickers like these that i am using.


I think I have also influenced some ARMYs during the ARMY Fest and Luce Celestiale: Under the Seven Stars Fan Gatherings. T.T When I am selling my shop's sticker releases and my friends' sticker releases on those fan gatherings,  I showed them my journal. I let them see how I use the BTS stickers to decorate. I was happy when they decide to buy upon seeing my works. :)

p.s.  Before anyone comes after me, I am not claiming I did the introduction to e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e, all I say I introduced it to some. 🙏

When on a rush, here's how my planner looks like. MOSTLY this March. Hahahaha

Here's the monthly spread I did on my BTS Season's Greetings 2018 Planner. This is an advanced planning for April.
close up :D
I cannot say I do bullet journal yet because I haven't fully transitioned to it. 😩 I just decorate and plaster stickers on pages like this. I love to use stickers I hoarded from @apgujin and @her_finstudio and my own shop. If you know any PH based shop which sells BTS stickers, please comment on this post. I am hoarding.  😝

By the way, I cleaned my area where I do my planning. I added my fan girl stuff and here is how it looks like now. 🙈 Love me, please! 😂


Talk to you again, soon! 😘

You Might Also Like

0 comments

PCT ON INSTAGRAM