Journal With Me: Euphoria and Golden Closet Film Theme

10 May


MAY is the best month so far. Well, aside from the fact that it is my birthmonth, BigHit Entertainment has been releasing a lot of BTS contents. For non-ARMYs, it is actually this month that BTS will release their comeback album. They will be releasing their third full length which is part of the Love Yourself series. The album is entitled Love Yourself Tear.

Recently, BigHit released the Euphoria music video. This was sang by the youngest member, Jungkook. The MV shows happy set up and the members playing around. I took some screenshots and have them printed.

My screenshots and the book cover I made for a fan fiction I started writing on Wattpad
There were a lot of beautiful scenes so I managed to use them both on my My Write Life 2018 and BTS Season’s Greetings Diary.


These are the cut outs 😀

I had the photos layout on my diary. Then, I looked up for the English translation of the lyrics and wrote it on the empty spaces. Look at those transition photos of Jungkook drinking milk tea! He is so cute! 🙈



I plan to do this style on the next music videos to come as my BTS Diary serves as my memory keeper of all things about them. 💓

I tried doing this penmanship. I don't know. I think it looks like my grandfather's penmanship. 
Meanwhile, I did an advanced decoration on my MWL using also the remaining printed screenshots.I used it for the 4th week of May- specifically from 20th to 23rd.



With the calligraphy, I used my new aqua brush (medium) I purchased online. It's a set of 3 aqua brushes on different sizes. However, I am not truly satisfied with the quality. 😞



Aqua brushes can be used on painting and calligraphy and are now considered as on the go brushes. This type of brush has a barrel attached to it which has a reservoir of water. I was not happy with the set I bought as it is hard to let some water flow on the brush. You need a good and strong force on squeezing the barrel and I cannot properly control it to get the hue I want for the water colours. The first one I bought is better. :(

Too much ranting. LOL

Now we go to GCF in Osaka! GCF is Golden Closet Film. The video clip is made by Jungkook. Yes. Been talking about him on this post because this guy is no joke. He is good on everything. 

Well, the video mostly shows clips of the maknae line - him, Jimin and V while they are roaming Osaka in Japan. They are too cute. Just enjoying their trip. 💗



I like the views Jungkook included on the video. The buildings, lamp post and city lights so much! On my BTS diary, I did a simple layout and put a sticker of Golden Closet (Jungkook's label for his work room) which is from HER by Fin Studio.


That's it. I just hope I gave you an idea on how to decorate your journals again using BTS stuff. So see, we can use screenshots from their music videos. 

Next up on this blog is my experience on attending my first workshop and the Singularity themed journal. 

See you! 💋


Read my ongoing BTS Fan Fiction ➔ Euphoria Series

You Might Also Like

0 comments

PCT ON INSTAGRAM