For Planner ARMYs: BTS Season's Greetings 2018 Diary

05 February



안녕하세요, 친구들! Hello, friends! 

As I have promised, I will talk about my Season's Greetings 2018 Diary. 

Now... On it!

The diary is part of the Season’s Greetings 2018 merchandise of  방탄소년단 (BTS / Bangtan Sonyeondan) which I bought for ₩ 43628.47 including EMS.  In South Korea, idols like Bangtan release Seasons Greetings. This merchandise usually contains calendars, planners, photobook and etc. 

For BTS, their theme this year are postcard and mails. If you can see on the photo, the box is quite big. The craft envelope that keeps the craft box looks like a snail mail with a post stamp and texts in Hanguko (Korean language).


I will not go more about what are included on the package. I will now show you how the diary looks like. (I know planner ARMYs are excited.) 😉

Okay, here it is. 



It’s size is 160mm x 240mm and is glue binded. The outer part is a thick cardboard paper in grey color and is highlighted with graphing notebook ruled designs on the edges. Since I don’t wanna get it dirty, I covered it with an adhesive book cover. 

오 늘 의 기 록 is written on the center which means record of the day or simply, a diary.

For usual planners and diaries, I usually see the identification page on front. Not for the BTS SG 2018 Diary. It is on the last page of the notebook.


The 108 page diary is simple. More of minimalist. It has a monthly calendar page that’s why it can also be used for planning. The boxes on the calendar are big so you can write few things inside it. South Korea holidays (I think) have reminders on it, BTS' debut date and also, the BTS members’ birthdays.

Monthly Caledar Page

Line ruling

The diary pages have different layouts and rulings. Next to the monthly calendar, pages have grid ruling and line ruling. Some pages are in landscape layout.

Landscape layout
I personally like the grid ruled pages. I tried writing on it already and I enjoyed practicing calligraphy on it. 😊

BONUS 

Before the Identification page, the last few sheets are the members solo and group photos. Also, there is  a calendar included on this merch. Each member has a solo photo distributed on each month. If you are an ARMY, isn't this calendar a nice view everyday?  😍
From L to R: V, Suga, Jin, J-Hope, RM, Jimin and Jungkook


And that my dear fellow planner girls is my BTS Season's Greetings Diary. To be honest, when I ordered this merch,  I have thoughts of not using the diary because I am afraid that I might just destroy it's beauty especially that there are photos of the the boys in it. But hell, what is creative planning for, right? This will definitely serve as my diary.,, I'll write my thoughts here, dreams and stories. I'll share with you some layouts too that I will try. 😉 

For now, here's what I have started. What are your thoughts? 😀



shop for BTS Official Merch at House of ARMY Merchandise

You Might Also Like

0 comments

PCT ON INSTAGRAM