PCT IS BACK

04 February


After nine months, Planner Crafter Tales is finally back! I have left out blogging both for PCT and The Foodista Crawler because of studies. And yes fellow planners, I have already finished my Certification course! I am now reviewing for the certification exam. After that, I can already constantly update this blog. 

So what's up! How many planners do you have now? Are you into Bullet Journaling? Calligraphy? Are you more of using vertical or horizontal layout?

Let's start on answering how many planners and journal do I have now? I have 4. My past planners which are dated are not counted here e.g. BDJ Planner and Starbucks. Going back, I still have my Kikki K Cute and Carpe Diem Ballerina. Two were added, I have now a My Write Life 2018 and a BTS Seasons Greetings 2018 Diary. For this year, I will actively use MWL and the BTS Diary. We will talk about these two more on my next posts. 😉

BTS Seasons Greetings 2018 Diary

I am still fond of the vertical layout but since I am not using my Kikki K this year, I'm more of doing free hand. I use stickers, write in calligraphy (tho I am not good on it 😅) and sometimes, I use bullets and numbering.

My Write Life 2018
Guys, I really love stickers and die cuts! I use functional stickers to mark tasks. Die cuts are my bestfriends whenever I need to cover up errors and also empty spaces. Last year, I just realized that  I am not a stamp girl. So I am planning to destash them. Since I am working, reviewing, not to mention I also have a business, I have less time on designing but I still want to design because I find it boring when I look into my planner without those. That's why I have to stick to easy things to design my planner.



A Cute Story

I wanna share a story to you all.  I posted an update of my planner life in a Facebook Group. I decided to show my diary and give a brief details about it. After that, some planners commented on it. I just found out I am not the only one who has it. I AM NOT A LONER PLANNER ARMY. Hahaha.


This is it for now! We will talk about my BTS Seasons Greetings 2018 Diary next. Annyeong! 💋


You Might Also Like

0 comments

PCT ON INSTAGRAM