Shop Feature: House of ARMY Merchandise PH

24 February


Today, I am introducing to you me and my friends's shop - House of ARMY Merchandise (HoAM). We started the business last year of  September. HoAM is a shop to which ARMYs (BTS fans) can find unique BTS merch. We design BTS Meme shirts, magic mugs, huggable pillows etc. Anyway, what's in it for planners like us? 


That's basically because we have now come up with stickers under our Special Release and Stationery Line. I'm very happy that my partners supported me on releasing this merch. You know stickers are part of any creative planner girl, yes? 



Our first sticker release is part of the Special Birthday Fan Project for J-Hope's Birthday. It also comes in bundle with a pre-inked stamp. 

My Hobi Stickers

My Hobi Sticker includes 4 chibis of J-Hope (Hobi), watermelon ice cream, Pied Piper List Box, J-HOOOOOPPPPPPEEEE banner name sticker, Hope Pixel Speech Banner and a Happy Birthday Banner. 

preview: Happy Birthday Banner

preview: Pied Piper List Box

This is just a first for our next future sticker releases. We plan to make 6 more for the rest of the members. Please stay tune as I will be needing PRs to promote it. :)

Birthday Spread for Hobi using My Hobi Stickers

My Hobi Sticker is a collaboration of HoAMPH  and Xi-Anne Avancena. You may order one here: Shop Special Release

You Might Also Like

0 comments

PCT ON INSTAGRAM