The Wander Space: A Store for Arts and Crafts Enthusiasts

04 January

I have been seeing in my Instagram this new artsy place I have recently discovered. I had found out about it when I saw that my favorite Arts and Crafts store – Deco Art has another home in the heart of Maginhawa.


For those born to explore, love arts and crafts and on for a chit chat while sipping coffee- better get your shoes on and pass by The Wander Space.

The Wander Space is a concept store and café for travel and art aficionados. Or, even if you are not, you are very much welcome to visit and appreciate them!


The store opened last October 2016 and I was able to visit before the year 2016 ended. It has already alot of brand partners in the store. There is even a cafe that serves cupcakes and cofee at the far side that is comfy for long chit chats. Me and my friend went here to check while deciding where to eat on our latest food hop in the eat street.



 What's in (the) store for you?

Travel Essentials

Photo from IG: @thewanderspaceph


As The Wander Space aims to cater to travelers, they have tons of travel essentials. From clothes, bags down to accessories. They have it.

 Arts and Crafts

 And here you go. Bet this is all you have been waiting for. Knowing that I am a stationary addict, I really wonder what this place have in their racks. All those planner and journal users, this is a place you need to go to! They have the online shops we usually order our supplies at. Here are some:

Travelers Notebook from CN Paper Crafts

Noted Journal PH
Deco Art and Crafty Lane is here! You know Deco Art, they have (mostly) all sorts of what we need. Washi tapes, wooden stamps, stickers and sticker kits, pens, notebooks and a lot more.


Some other things I have seen are stickers by Kwan, patches (that I plan to buy and put on my denim jacket), statement shirts, dream catcher and perfume.


stickers and patches by Kwan
 

I have heard that you can also hold workshops in The Wander Space. That may be is the reason why it is spacious. There is a long table at the center of the store which is used during workshops. One that I have seen on their Instagram account is a Calligraphy Workshop. Wow! I wanted to learn more about Calligraphy. I wish I have seen the post early enough. I could have joined. 

I bought these stickers from Deco Art. 
For me, The Wander Space has a lot of potential on emerging as one of the one stop shops for Art and Travel Enthusiasts. Hopefully they could be partnered with the other IG shops I buy my stuff. Hahaha. So I can buy everything I need in just one shop. Haha!

The Wander Space is located at 3B, 80 Maginhawa Street, Teachers Village, Quezon City
Instagram: @thewanderspaceph

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Ahhh, there is an art shop pala. Akala ko puro restaurants sa Maginhawa. Because I have never been there, medyo wala pa akong idea on how the place looks kasi. Looks like a good place to stop by while picking one of the restaurants there to eat at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you just found my new favorite place hahaha... I am already claiming that it will be my favorite place because it has basically everything that I love, travel items, coffee, and art! It looks really charming, I am going to schedule trip there soon, I just gotta see it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In one glance, I thought it was the one in Katipunan near Ateneo! This place is cool! Definitely a haven for those who are into arts and crafts! Ako nga na di magaling sa crafts, natuwa dito, how much more yong mga craft addicts! I wish I can visit this store one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You 've got me with the coffee idea! As a coffee addict, I love to discover places that I can make more that just drink my coffee! This kind of places like that you describe are something that you can not find here in Greece. So, maybe one day I will enjoy a cup of coffee to this wonderful place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please use bigger images so that all of us here can appreciate this place. Travel related shops, coffee shops are coming up in many corners of at-least the bigger cities of the world. They are a great place to network as everyone here is wanting to share something. No?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a quirky place for art! It looks like a freedom wall of sorts, with lots of toys to play with. I live in Maginhawa but I haven't even heard of this. Will surely pay a visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a stationary addict too! I'm so jealous. Those journals looked beautiful. I too would love to learn about Calligraphry. It really is a dying art that needs to be preserved isn't it? I hope you get to take a class in it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah. This place certainly reminds me of Common Room PH in Katipunan. Their Rockwell branch just closed recently. Anything related to arts and crafts, I always look at. It's refreshing to see supplies whenever possible especially if you're a creative soul. Hope to visit that place soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I wanna visit this store personally to buy art stuff definitely! Meanwhile will check out their FB page 1st. Wish I can have this shop open a branch in Malaysia too. Will keep this post for my reference, perhaps I will travel to your country & visit it myself. Of course with cheap air fare ;) cheers, SiennyLovesDrawing

    ReplyDelete

PCT ON INSTAGRAM